Just kidding! You tried going to
http://www.nyudri.org/about/jobs/vacancy-program-coordinator/, which doesn't exist, so that means I probably broke something.
The following is a list of the latest posts from the blog. Maybe it will help you find what you're looking for.
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Impact Evaluation
- Announcement of NOT speaking at the World Bank main Preston Auditorium, 12-2 pm Tuesday March 18
- The Numbers that Drive Policy
- The Tyranny of Experts Book Launch
- Bill Gates’ Dictator Problem
- It’s time to start the debate that never happened
- “We” Davos Men will save the world
- Happy Holidays from DRI
- Is the World Bank in chaos?
- How good writing experts are not always right
- Beyond the Nation: Pioneering Studies in How Development Spreads
- The Great Escape
- Are the Aid Donors Un-Developing Ethiopia?
- Favorite book of a lifetime
- “This story is also about you”: Letter from an aid-financed jail
- The political economy of why your flight is two hours late today
- For the first time in history we’ve got a perfect advocacy message, but challenges remain
- Live Twitter Commentary on World Bank’s Dr. Kim Ending World Poverty
- This is not a satire
- Is there rigorous evidence that anyone will use rigorous evidence?